Friday, September 9, 2011

Year one movie

Well here it is folks, a movie of the first year of his life!!!
In the making SO many things come racing to mind like...
He was SO tiny and oh I miss when he slept all day! he doesn't even look like the same kid anymore, he's grown up SO much! Somewhere along the way his hair lightened, and he became this little ginger with a big voice and he's running around with teeth and a smirk, getting into whatever he can get his tiny hands on! and it also re-affirms, I definatly have to do this baby thing again!

Well my loves... enjoy

SO... I tried for a while to figure out why I couldn't upload it from my computer to this blog, but I'm just not tech saavy so here is the link to it when I posted it on facebook! enjoy

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150742963760029" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150742963760029" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>


all our love
R+J squared







No comments:

Post a Comment