Monday, September 12, 2011

First official haircut!!!

The subject of hair has been a difficult one for me. I would have been happy to just let him grow his hair out until he's old enough to tell me he wants it cut, or he grabs scissors and cuts it himself as kids sometimes do, I know I cut my brothers' hair! hehehehe. He had this beautiful strawberry blonde hair with perfect soft curls in the back and the thought of cutting them all of made me a little sad because I knew he wouldn't look like my baby anymore, he'd look like a boy. I miss that peaceful little baby that was content to lay on the couch with me and let me nibble on his cheeks all day. Then one day he quit snuggling me because there was this big world out there to explore and then he stopped nursing and now he runs and won't give me a kiss unless it's bed time and NOW.... he's officially a big boy with his big boy hair cut, but still, he's beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment