Friday, September 9, 2011

July and August

What a whirl wind of a two months! VISITORS galore! My house was a constant buzz with family coming and going. Jake always had a play buddy this summer, and it seemed to me that we spent it all outside which is how it should be! Yeah for summer fun in the sun!
In Vancouver with Great Grandpa Ivan


of course there were bubbles!


and lots of strawberries were devoured!


first ride on the ride em' with Grama Bunny


birthday cupcake 


and of course there was a TON of smoked meat!


My Auntie Jodie
Uncle Riche was the best play mate!




having a nap with my abuelo



riding his truck with his little teddy
hanging with Bhodie on his bday party!




yummy daddy, let me share with you


Having a snack with cousin Dylan
RUNNING!!!




cool kiddo


camping in the tent trailer!
bath time with Cousin Dylan


helping mama & Auntie Sherisse weed the garden


mmmmm raspberry smash!


taking care of business
a little bit of kung fu!


navigating the deck
hanging with my neighbor friends


playing in the yard




and of course vacuuming, he LOVES it!

No comments:

Post a Comment