Thursday, April 28, 2011

My cup runneth over

I can't describe in words how blessed I feel to have a happy healthy boy who makes me giggle every day! I went to dinner with my sister from another mister, Amanda. We were in a crowded and loud sushi restaurant and he decided " I'm just gonna have a nap now" so he did. What a treat!!!!! This boy is always so busy making a mess of my house, eating paper, pulling on the dogs ears and banging on everything, too busy for 5 seconds of snuggling, but yesterday... I had the pleasure of snuggling him while he slept through hustle & bustle & I even chowed down some kick ass sushi! And my boobies look great!
Thanks kiddo, I owe you one!
BLESSED am I, my cup runneth over

1 comment:

  1. I know I used this picture twice, but I just LOVE it SO much!

    ReplyDelete