Friday, April 22, 2011

The little man

So somewhere along the way he has lost ALL the ity bity baby qualities that I loved and I miss them SO much. That tiny cry, the snuggles on the couch and I'd stare at him for hours. He'd sleep when he needed. I desperately miss the days when I could sit him down with a pillow behind him, surround him with his favorite toys and he'd still be there 10 minutes later, happy as can be. In a flash my baby has turned onto a toddler! WHEN did this happen??? ;( My little baby has turned into this wonderful little boy who is curious about the world around him, how it all works.



He's figuring out what different noises his body makes, he jumped the other day when he farted as thought to say "holy doddle that was me!" He loves making all sorts of noises with his mouth, he said "bubba" a few weeks ago, he noticed that he can make different noises by banging different things together and he notices noises the TV makes, the phone, the door bell. He likes to open and close everything from his eyes his hands, to doors of all kinds. He likes to hide things, under a blanket under his bum and magically finding them again! His new favorite game is to pass things back and forth I call it the "sharing game"





No comments:

Post a Comment